These listed below app can be say without shadow of a doubt that these are the best dvr app for android devices based upon certain factors such as reviews, regular updating, customer support and features.
Here are These Best DVR App For Android
Video Surveillance ivideon
For security cameras, DVRs, and NVRs, Ivideon is one of the finest apps for video surveillance, remote video monitoring, and video recording.
With event notifications and recordings kept locally or in the Ivideon cloud, you'll be able to keep track of things when you're gone.
Ivideon supports single and many locations and tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you up to speed on significant events in real time and saving them in the cloud for quick access.
Ivideon is scalable, easy to use, and dependable. Ivideon can handle everything from a webcam to monitor a household to an IP-camera network servicing a multinational enterprise.
- Access High-Quality Video Online (With Sound) Via Any Standard Connected Device Including Android
- Record And Store Video In The Cloud With Guaranteed Reliability And Data Security
- Receive Automatic Push- And E-Mail Notifications Of Suspicious Movements Or Sounds
- Quickly Search And View Recorded Surveillance Video
- Access Quality Video Over Any Bandwidth Down To 3G
- Easily Expand To Any Number Of Cameras
- Share Camera Access With ptz, Archive, And Live Options
- Transfer And Store Data Securely
- Embed Surveillance Feeds On Websites Or Blogs
- Share Camera Links Over Social Networks
- Search Video Events Linked To POS, Access Control And Home Automation systems
Their Helpdesk is on stand-by 24/7.
Load More :
- EZVIZ Smart Home Firmware Software Tools and Guide Download
- NEW Xmeye Devices Password Reset Methods All Model
- Top 10 Free Security Camera Software
The EZVIZ app is designed to work with our series of security NVRs, DVRs and cloud cameras. By using this app, it is so easy to manage your camera and other smart home devices remotely from across the globe any time.
When you receive instantaneous motion detection alerts on your phone, you can obtain full access and remote management of all device functions at your fingertips, and take appropriate measures to protect the safety of your homes, businesses, and loved ones.
- View high-definition live stream from anywhere
- See in the dark with IR light on
- Playback recorded videos with CloudPlay, an SD card or NVR/DVR
- Talk via Two-Way Audio
- Get instant alerts when motion is detected
- Customize detection zones and sensitivity
- Set schedules to record the moments that matter
- Share devices with friends and family
The RXCamView app is designed to work with NVR, DVR, IPC and other surveillance camera.
With the video preview feature of this app, you can remotely view real-time surveillance video anytime, anywhere;
With the video playback feature, you can conveniently view what happened in the past period. Work with a surveillance camera which supports AI, you can even search video records from a large number of videos by a face photo;
Of course, with the alarm message service, you can receive the alarm information of the places you care about in the first place, so as to take timely measures to reduce your losses;
With the voice intercom feature, you can also communicate with the people where the camera is located.
- Watch HD video in real time
- Historical video viewing
- Event message reminder
- Call through two-way audio
- Get instant alerts when motion, human form, sound are detected
- Customize detection area and sensitivity
- Set recording schedule and alarm notification schedule
XMEye is video monitoring software for IPC and DVR. With cloud technology, easy log in by the device's serial number to show the live view monitoring video to Android phone and do operation accordingly.
Can access and control DVR/Security cameras/IP Cameras. Watch live surveillance video streams – fast and simple.
It can support most of the DVR made in china.
It also support android pda.
Add Support more new type dvrs which port is 34567 or 37777 or 8101 or 8000 or 5800 ect.
Because these new type dvrs default port is 37777 or 34567 or 8000 or 5800 or 8101
But some old dvr it is default port maybe is them too. The app mistakenly believes that the old dvr is a new type device. that causes the app cannot work well for old dvrs.
Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices
- Support multiple DVRs
- Supports control over PTZ cameras
- Take snapshots of live streaming video